Lana Del Rey Updates

I keep up-dating her, but I'm not sure it's working! 😂♥️


 Happy Birthday. Sorry, it's been fairly well-used, but if you just dust it down and give it a bit of love and [ant?] attention it ought to be worth keeping for a while.
And this comes for free, if you want it. 
But you'll need to be my security detail because I have a guy stalking me from his chopper:
See A Mystery and Lana Del Rey's Mathematical Physics Text Book Recommendation. Apparently building the field wasn't enough. I had to learn to hit a home run myself. Jesus! According to this they do good Mexican food in Paris ...
So pour some more petrol on LA babe, and let's go on honeymoon.
I'm burnt out and need a break from this shit too. I wish someone else had noticed ten years ago, ...
I thought we were being invited on a road trip, ...
... and after that, I think my friend needs some psychological attention ...
Shhh, ... It's A Road Trip To Nowhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video