Why France is A Safe Haven For Sex Traffickers and Paedophiles

See Real Women/Real Stories. Is it because my father and my brother are hiding out in their house there in Laramade-d'en-Bas, Ariege? Please don't protect them on my behalf, unless you are trying to use them as a way to implicate me in whatever sick stupid shit they are balls-deep in. I can't get any fucking sense out of my mother, it's as if she's on some kind of medication.

There's nothing I can do about this because I am in Cochabamba Bolivia and everybody here seems to be protecting the drug, paedophile sex and human organ traffickers because half of them have family members living in Arlington, VA! Don't expect me to #WalkAway from this. I'm going to take the whole fucking shit-show down before the end of the week.

Why does everyone seem so fucking stupid?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video