A Meditation

See the description on YouTube:
See
... and A Mystery.
Oh God, did I upset the violinist?! I'm sorry if I did. I didn't mean to. Please have a look at these three videos. I hope they all play. The first one has a few swear words, so perhaps cover you ears at those points. 😂♥️ https://jailhouserap.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-meditation.html thank you for making this beautiful thing. It still makes me cry. ♥️💓💕

Oh, is it the Strad she's upset about? That wasn't my fault. That was this CIA monkey with a huge boil on his behind. We should try to get that back, the Strad, I mean, but we need secure telecommunications. People here just don't seem to be able to understand the problem! I get "comment failed to post" when I try saving this edit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video