Russiagate/Obamagate

The Confederate flag on my profile is because I object to the United States of America being ruled by Britain. Why else do you think America had a civil war? To destroy itself? The original independence was a farce put on for the public by Benjamin Franklin. The whole thing was organised in freemasons lodges in France, England and America. The civil war was the real American Revolution and it was effectively put down by Hiram Ulysses Grant, a.k.a. Ulysses S. Grant, who was almost certainly a freemason, ... Not sure about Abraham Lincoln though. It's quite possible he wasn't a freemason, and that would be why he was shot.

This is the interview with Lindsey Graham. See my comment on YouTube:

Lindsey Graham is almost certainly a freemason, as is Mike Pompeo. I am sick of these people trying to fuck me in the ass. They must be brought to justice, right fucking now! I don't care who they are or who they thought they were! See Somebody Is Deliberately Throttling My YouTube Uploads. See also this:

I am no king. I am a Republican.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video