Somebody Is Deliberately Throttling My YouTube Uploads

That is conspiring to pervert the course of Justice and it will get you a minimum ten year prison sentence.

No, still not good enough. I need an unlimited amount of phone credit on +591 62631945. Now!
Get a fucking move on!
Not good enough. Where's the phone credit?
Anybody can send me phone credit, so why hasn't anybody done it? See Piss Off You Useless Stupid Fucks!
This is no use peeps! Try harder!
Much, much harder! This wifi shuts off in two hours.


I need US$100 phone credit in this account right fucking now, and I need Comteco to leave this wifi on for me only all night. Otherwise a bunch of you are going to spend 10 years in prison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video