Myra West Nebraska - Colorado

Oh shit, this is a nightmare for her and it could have been really fun. 
See Myra West Hitting The Road. She could have had friends who could have put her up for the night, instead of having to stay alone in a motel, and she could have known there was someone nearby to call if she ran into trouble, ...
Can somebody tell me why I don't get notified of her videos? I put the bell on. I noticed Kaspersky's Internet app notifications appear, but are immediately cancelled. Is it the same with some YT channels? Kaspersky just demonstrated that it can be even more effectively. Without the notification ever appearing. For example when I took this screenshot, the usual notification was completely suppressed. I guess you have to subscribe to their beta test regime to get service like this.
My "management" request this? Who the fuck are they? Where did they get the rights to choose what I see and what I don't? Who do these cowards think they are? The fucking Vatican? Here's a new David Lynch movie about fucked-up economics and CUNTS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video