Myra West Hitting The Road

God knows why, ...
Maybe she's been watching too many Lana Del Rey videos:
Or not enough of them:
At least she hasn't joined the Peace Corps, ... See Balls. Hey, Myra, are you going to be driving at night?
What made me think of that is this:
I've never driven a real car before, you see:
And I might never get around to it, because if I heard her straight this morning at around 9am she's going to steal her dad's car-naval, ...
Back to Square One:
I'm still trying to figure out how to enroll on this Tourism course they have here. I thought I had a Profesora, but she's disappeared, ... I thought I saw her getting off a plane in Mexico in December last year, ... but my facial recognition software was totally screwed, ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video