Michelle Obama on Empathy and Knowing Shit

Well, Michelle, your daughter Malia spent several months here in Cochabamba, while I was being starved and tortured. I hoped to get some help from help her but it hasn't appeared yet? Wassa matter babe, I don't have enough empathy for Hilary Clinton and your fucking husband? See I'm A Prejudiced Bigoted Asshole Who Can't Imagine Anybody Ever Knowing Anything Different To What I Know.

Don't worry, Michelle, Malia, Barrack man, nobody reads this crap I write except you, thank goodness!

But most people think there's a bunch of crap being swept under the carpet every day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video