I'm A Prejudiced Bigoted Asshole Who Can't Imagine Anybody Ever Knowing Anything Different To What I Know

I know this, because I find it hysterically funny that any of these women here can keep a straight face while they say this crap! πŸ˜‚♥️


At 3 minutes 3 seconds Mike Pompeo advertising perfectly cooked slices of Porter J. Goss' red raw ass? 

Either that, or it's his ass that's next on that fucking grill! See Message For Porter J. Goss. But of course I'm a bigoted asshole and I am seeing a pattern that isn't a real thing at all:

Because not even Sarah Sanders sees it:

See Benghazi And the Brits and The Eastern Arm of Iran-Contra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video