Lori on What Is Hate Speech

Hate speech is a BS term used by libtards when they try to justify denying freedom of expression.

Everybody is free to publish whatever they like about my shit-eating, my jerking off in public places, my drug habits, whatever turns you on. You are also free to paste my face on images of people doing the most utterly unspeakable things. But don't expect me to be interested in anything else you say. If you wonder why I don't care what assholes say about me: I Want to Die. In short it's because this world is not worth living in even without listening to jerks who talk crap.

Oh dear. Google, what happened to my addendum? I wrote it last night. It was about what happens to people who invade my privacy and distribute audio or video of me carrying out any acts, wether of a sexual nature or not, and wether alone or with another person, in my private residence or in any other place where I might reasonably expect privacy. Does anybody recall what legal action I said I would take in the event of my discovering this to have taken place? Mr Pichai? Google, I Think We Have A Problem. Nik Thomas? Get This Fucking Piece of Shit Off My Back Right Fucking NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video