Google, I Think We Have A Problem

I represent myself. If you make money from other people representing me, and you prevent me from representing myself, then you are defrauding me, as I see it. What do you think Mr Pichai? I am open to sorting this out quickly and quietly, out of court, but only if you respond in person within 24 hours of this video being posted.

But please note, I am referring only to fraud against me personally. The issue of conspiring to pervert the course of Justice is not open to negotiation. But you wouldn't be so foolish as to think that it was, would you, Mr Pichai? See Russiagate/Obamagate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video