Devin Nunes on El Estado Plurinacional de Gran California

No I'm not joking. But, God, I hope he is! 😂♥️

And Pompeo too, because there is no way I am going to be able to sort this stupid fucking shit-heap out when nobody can even bring themselves to tell me their real fucking names!

See The Management and BBVA and Zapata. And I bought this Huawei phone to give the Chinese an opportunity to communicate and to show me they are worthy of my trust, but instead they betrayed it. You dishonour yourselves. Huawei Sucks Shit!

So is this how Gavin Newsom launders drug money on it's its way to Bolivia? Could be. How are you going to prove it's not like that Newsom? See Jim Jordan: Biden and Harris Want To Make America Like San Francisco?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video