I Need You

I can't listen to more than 3 minutes of this song. The words "I need you" make me feel nauseous. These are three words which, if they ever need to be spoken, could never make a difference. These words are defeat and death and every other God-damned kind of failure there ever could be. Amen.
These words, however are Walt Whitman's "music strong". 
Lana Del Rey performs Whitman's poem: 
Religion these days, ... is some fucked-up shit! 
Now whose fault is that?
So Anonymous Dutch ladies, do you still think it's "all sparkly"? Natalia Tsarikova - Nightwish:
Nick Cave Alone - The Mercy Seat. Who are you going to blame for this massive shit-up? God?
Or Jesus Alone?
Or me?
Or some messed-up chick? Which one? Lana Del Rey?
I need you:
I think it was Sri Rajneesh who used to tell his followers that God doesn't want humble servants, She wants the ones with the biggest ego it's possible for anybody to have:
Whomsoever this song is about probably fits the bill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video