Black Velvet

I want to learn to sing this song.
Except I'll change laddie for lassie, as it were:
See Joan Baez - Diamonds and Rust and Tupelo. Well, it's an idiot prayer my father taught me:
This weekend looks and smells a lot better than me! ♥️
So does The Jar:
What you do is, you put a layer of cotton-wool in the bottom, and soak it in ammonia, so you can catch your butterflies and keep them forever!
The central nitrogen atom has five outer electrons with an additional electron from each hydrogen atom. This gives a total of eight electrons, or four electron pairs that are arranged tetrahedrally. Three of these electron pairs are used as bond pairs, which leaves one lone pair of electrons. The lone pair repels more strongly than bond pairs, therefore the bond angle is not 109.5°, as expected for a regular tetrahedral arrangement, but 106.7°.
Why wait for the best, when she can have me, and leave something for others to have the joy of discovery?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians