Lana Del Rey On Writing and Knowing When It's Done

She's right. I once wrote a very short note which I thought might just be something useful on which to base a discussion. I sent it to half a dozen people whom I thougjt might be interested, ... and I never heard a word back from anyone! But writing a page a day is good advice. Try to hang on to the stuff you write though, because you may not know how good it is for a decade or two, ... You don't need formal training, but basic human rights: the freedom of expression, freedom of association and freedom of religious belief are a great help, and not even your father, your mother, your brother, your daughter or your daughter's mother should have the right to deprive you of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video