Bad Animals

Meta-psychology in practice. You are witnessing the birth of a new intellectual faculty. I'm not sure whether this has ever happened before in the known history of human development. See https://badanimals.net/da-vinci/
A year and a half ago I contacted the ACADEMY OF IDEAS to collaborate with them in making one of their videos. I wanted to see if I could put into practice the principles behind their popular philosophical slash self-help videos in developing a creative project from scratch.

The script had a central idea: according to Leonardo da Vinci, a good life comes about from continually working at projects we think are worthwhile.

Easy! I’d found a worthwhile project I was happy to spend some time on so I was ready to live the good life, thank you very much. ...

See the result: it is also what seems to be a new style of animation. It lends itself well to large-scale collaboration. With some good software support, it could become a really rich collaborative graphics and music development environment. But I don't expect to see Google doing it, because these people can't even write a text editor. I waste well over an hour a day because of things this broken software does.
Subscribe to Academy of Ideas. And Nota Bene the very last thing any society needs is a shadow hero. For one thing, once this idea spreads, lodgings become rather difficult to find:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video