What is this Crazy Shit?

Some people seem to think they know what they're talking about. I don't. But I was just harassed by a garden gnome. And Taylor Swift once posted something on Swift on Security, on Twatter, that said "If you're reading this then you're a cop". And I saw a van today advertising some kind of health tonic which seemed to be made from poison ivy. That's all I got to say 'bout that. Can we start behaving like sane people sometime soon, please, because I really have had enough of this mad shit. This is not communication, neither is it art, it's just horse shit. Part of some Republican campaign, I guess. See New York Times Coming up with The Shit!
See Some People at the LA Times ... and, no, there's no fucking way I will ever have another account on any service that Mark Fucking Sheiseberg has anything to do with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terence McKenna and John Searle

On Finding Your People

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians