The American Dream - Teenage Version


OK, so it took me a week or so to get Donald Trump's joke, but I got there in the end!

My experience of America is limited to just two two-hour stopovers in the transit terminal at MIA. ... So cut me some slack, please.

That said, Donald's joke doesn't seem to be in particularly good taste, ... I probably offended him somehow, ...

This turf war is a nasty one.

Some people think it's between bikers and the FBI, ...

... or the BATF, maybe:

Go to http://www.mtv.com/vma/vote you have to scroll down a few pages to find the BEST Alternative nominees. See Benghazi And the Brits. For more on the British Carribean cocaine trafficking industry and CIA collusion see George Galloway on Assange Extradition Hearing. When offered  alternatives I just say yes to both: Lana del Rey February 2018. I saw a young woman wearing a sweatshirt yesterday which said something like "I haven't just got a magazine, ..." I couldn't see the rest of the sentence, but I thought "I have the entire arsenal!" including the 50 cal on the roof!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video