Some of Us Are Overworked

Chronically, ...

... and under-rewarded too ...



See Howl's Moving Castle - Studio Ghibli and Sofía Pineda Ochoa - Endgame 2050.

From https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/.

Poor David's had to drill out the bit of wood he was he was working on to get the plastic off, ... So he's not very happy with how well we're doing either.

See, it's all got so abstract now I don't know what anybody's really talking about. I don't even believe today's number is really random. I think it could have been chosen last week.

See Today's Number Is, ... But maybe it was just this LA Weather Report that made me think there was some monkey business going on:

But it sounded like yesterday's report to me, unless David has two little sisters whose birthdays are a day apart, ...

Has anybody ever heard any stories about Japanese women and revenge? I could tell you one that ends "Tequila Pop!" ♥️💓💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video