Lana Del Rey Doesn't Like Forests Smoking

See Newsom on Personnel Discussions In Public and To Whom It Fucking Well Ought To Gravely Concern. This was from Lana Del Rey Wears a Mask While 'Contemplating at Costco' in New Pics.

I have a feeling Jennifer Siebel Newsom will understand this better than I, having never knowingly shopped at a Costco in my life.

View this post on Instagram

Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey) on

That situation, though not the elegant pose, reminds of the time I saw Robert Rauch, who once told me was a forester in Germany, standing outside the Terminal de Buses In Cochabamba in, I think, July 2017, just after a huge expanse of the forest on the hillsides east of Tunari had all gone up in smoke. A few days before that, I had bumped into him in the street and he had said that he'd been climbing Tunari with some local climbers and that it was awful rock, but "interesting". I have no idea at all we wanted me to think as a result of being told that. I suspect some weird things go on at Villa Tunari.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video