Julian Assange Extradition

This is fucking ludicrous. It looks like it might tell you something about the problems with getting anything done in the DOJ, and what are your chances of that happening if Trump doesn't win. See JFK's Spinal Column Wrapped in Marilyn Monroe's NegligĂ©.
My comment on the community tab of the channel:
So it's some kind of American football played by an indeterminate number of teams, some of those players are actually playing for one or more of the other teams as well. I'm surprised anyone even knows how many balls are on the field. I can't take this seriously, Taylor. Sorry.
To get an idea of where I'm at emotionally right now, watch this. It's my current A1 motivational video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video