And I would love to post more photos but it takes about twenty minutes to upload one, and I just don't feel it's a useful way to spend my time. See Love Is Blindness and Books And Music.
At 1:08:35 on the dark side of psychedelics: 1:12:38 psychedelics are "proto-religious". So understand the extent to which the various religions are veridical, we need to be very careful about how we construct objective ontologies. 22:17 : On epistemologically objective theories of ontologically subjective states at 28:08 : what ties these presentations and representations together is logic . For example, when Searle states the ontologically objective existence of mountains, molecules and mammoths, there is an implicit theory of geology, chemistry and paleontology which gives us the denotations of the words mountains , molecules and mammoths . And the necessary feature of the logic which gives those words meaning is that it is formally consistent . See Logic . At 33:33 I had not heard this when I made this recording yesterday. (And note the irony that the sound/visual representation slips by about 1 second by the end of the eleven minutes...
More seriously: I think the problem all over the world is the failure of national governments and the private sector to maintain the public sphere which is the only context in which any diplomacy can be said to be meaningful. This video is a follow-up to Lee Camp's analysis of American involvement in the explosion in Lebanon earlier this month: https://youtu.be/cEcRuzBZTRQ Hannah Arendt on political associations: Hannah Arendt on power in the public sphere: Hannah Arendt on totalitarianism: Hannah Arendt on pathological political associations (and the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. during the Colombia University student demonstrations against Department of Defense control of American University research): https://logicafterthought.blogspot.com/2020/03/hannah-ahrendt-on-pathological.html The above ought to be enough to explain why I still support Donald Trump.
Subscribe to Redacted Tonight on YouTube. What I would like to hear is someone who asks Wade Davis whether the CIA ever asked him to write anything about the uses of entheogens in interrogation. See Wade Davis on Empires .
Comments
Post a Comment