Brandon Straka on #WalkAway

Around this time five years ago I did something like this here in Bolivia. I was in La Paz and there were supposedly groups of miners from Potosí blowing shit up with dynamite and stuff and it seemed like nobody was actually in control, and the President and Vice President didn't respond to anything I wrote except by plausibly deniable antics on TV. So late one evening I just quit the three star hotel I was staying in, left everything except the clothes I was wearing and walked away. It's a long story, but I walked for three days and two nights before I reached Peñas and there was Lavazza coffee and parmesan cheese and a beautiful Italian woman from Milan there, called Laura, and everything was OK! ♥️ It didn't do the government any fucking good at all, but it was better than being there and worrying that people were going to think I was something to do with those idiots, or that I was with the government!
I type Straka and Google Gboard changes it to Steaks. Why are people who work on Gboard so fucking stupid? Because Gboard is so full of shit to fuck writers up that only fucking idiots would want to work on it? Why do you tolerate that shit? #WalkAway assholes! See Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on Big Tech Abuse of Power and listen to the song:
Maybe Laura has a nice surprise for you too, if you find the courage?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video