Taylor Swift - seven

This is beautiful! ♥️
Babe, if you're asking for an extension on your homework assignment, ... Just hand it in as it is and move on! 😂 ♥️ 

That song reminds me of a day I spent with a really beautiful woman in Chennai in February 2002.
... that's the only song my daughter and I have ever danced to. She probably doesn't remember because she was only three at the time.
I don't know how many times you've saved my life, ...
See Gin Wigmore and I've Tried This, Several Times. There's one more song that is part of this bit of nostalgic incontinence:
Apparently you can download the video. Maybe you get a copy of the Windows '95 source code with it? That might amuse Taylor Swift. ♥️
So Se7en gets us all the way back to Ukraine:
... and eight, NYC and Human Rights!
... and nine, the open road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video