John Schneider on The American Civil War

I can't figure all this out whilst sitting on my ass in the dirt with only a tiny Chinese mobile phone to use. I am starving too.
8:19 I find it impossible to draw a line of truth on that basis, because before and also just after the Civil War ended, there was a whole lot of conflict with Native Americans. And the Northward and Westward expansion of freed black slaves after the Civil War is something you need to think about too. I suspect that there should be a Confederate monument for black Native Americans too, ... One thing is for sure, History is a whole lot more interesting, and much more fun when you look into the details! Great talk. Thanks!
5:27 Wasn't Ulysses S. Grant said to have been a slave owner? I thought I read that at some point. Maybe it was his wife's parents or something, ...
 


You know what I think my problem is here? I think I'm the wrong color nigger!
Either that, or I'm in fucking Canada.
They don't give a shit about human rights there either, do they Justine Trudeau, you fucking racist cunt!

It's not Barrack Obama, because his mouth is too full of other men's cock to speak for himself. Ain't it so 
Summer Bummer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video