Nick Cave, Kylie Minogue, Laura Pausini, Françoise Hardy And Avril Lavigne

There's something going on here:
I wonder, ...
I don't need a fucking laundry service ladies!
And Avril Lavigne, ... Hell, I don't know what she needs, but I feel really bad about it! She disappeared, ... Maybe they put her in a museum of Natural History somewhere, ...
Honey, you're my kind of girl. Just tidy up a bit, get some decent furniture in there and a nice kitchen and a couple of good bottles of wine and I'll come around and cook you a really great dinner and you can make me listen to all your favourite music. I fucking love this video, and the song! ♥️💓💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Crooks Run 70% of UK Media

Noam Chomsky Laying America's Woes at the Feet of Civil Libertarians

Not Enough Bandwidth to Watch Video